Wed14Nov20189am - 5pmThe Riverside Centre, Derby, DE24 8HY
Following on from the success of previous years, the SLC/BLG conference will be held at The Riverside Centre, Derby and will be hosted by Kate Faulkner from Designs on Property.
We will have several sessions in the morning with speakers including:-
- Matt Prior from MHCLG with an update on the recent review of the home buying and selling process
- The Rt Hon Dame Janet Paraskeva DBE from the CLC
- Allison Bradbury, Head of Local Charges Programme giving an update from HMLR
- Rebecca Marsh, Chief Ombudsman
The afternoon will be focussing on Conveyancing - Tomorrow's World with speakers on the following subjects -
- Third party settlement systems
- Conveyancing Map Analytics
- HMLR Digital Street
There will then be a panel session to include property log books and how to make the home buying and selling process simpler.
There will be plenty of opportunities to network and visit the exhibition stands. In the evening, there will be an informal dinner at the iPro Stadium.
Please download, complete and return the booking form Conference booking form 2018 to secure your place or call 0800 0499 914 if you have any queries
Thanks to our sponsors -